NexGen is pushing storage to the pinnacle of efficiency by enabling business critical virtualization with extremely high VM storage density.
Delivering VDI Storage at $28 per Desktop
By choosing NexGen, Colby-Sawyer College was able to significantly reduce storage footprint while getting 5X the performance of the existing system. Plus, overall $/GB was lower than expected due to the integration of PCIe solid-state with high capacity disk using Quality of Service (QoS).
- Managing desktop images
- Storage system performance, specifically boot storms and virus scans
- Keeping storage costs down
- Management simplicity
- Storage QoS capability
- Solid-state performance with a low $/GB
- 81% reduction in client boot times
- 5 times more IOPS in 80% less rack space
- 518% more capacity (GB) per rack unit
- $28 storage cost per desktop for 600 desktops