Future-proof with enterprise-grade solid-state.
Not all solid-state solutions are created equal. NexGen is proud to partner with industry leader Fusion-io to offer you the only midrange hybrid storage solution to offer the performance and reliability of PCIe SSD:
- Extraordinary write limit. With NexGen and Fusion-io, the SSDs support 275X more data being written as compared to Intel SATA/SAS SSD.
- Active-Active architecture. NexGen uses dual-ported NL SAS disks rather than single-ported SATA drives; this enables us to implement a robust Active-Active architecture and avoid any single point of failures at the drive connection.
- 22x more IO. Other hybrid vendors have implemented solid-state behind the storage controller – NexGen's PCIe implementation provides 22x more IO than SSDs behind legacy storage controllers:
- 5X faster bit transfer rate than SATA/SAS SSD
- 5X faster reads than SATA/SAS SSD
- 4.6X faster writes than Netlist NVRAM (capacitor backed memory device)
- 2X lower latency (50/50 R/W)
- Next-generation hybrid. With a first-generation hybrid, you sacrifice drive bays that could otherwise be used to provide affordable capacity. PCIe SSD delivers maximum performance with minimum footprint. Plus, you can scale capacity and performance independently.
- Future-proofed standard. The industry has validated PCIe SSD as the right approach. All the major vendors, including Dell, NetApp, EMC, and Cisco, are part of the NVM Express consortium designed to drive the adoption of PCIe. You can wait for legacy hybrid vendors to adopt this standard, or go with NexGen, where the architecture was designed around PCIe.
Get an enterprise-class, future-proof architecture with PCIe SSD from NexGen Storage.